If you think an American-style s’more sandwich has to be sweet, think again. We swapped marshmallow and chocolate for crispy bacon and melted camembert…
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 rashers of streaky bacon
- 16 Ritz crackers
- 8 slices of Camembert (vegetarian brand, if required)
- Preheat the grill to high and line a baking sheet with parchment. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and fry the bacon until golden and crisp. Set aside on kitchen towel.
- Meanwhile, put 8 Ritz crackers on the baking sheet topped with a slice of camembert. Once the bacon has cooked, put the crackers under the grill for a min until the cheese melts.
- Using kitchen scissors, snip the bacon into 8 pieces and put on top of the cheesy Ritz cracker. Sandwich another Ritz on top.